Do you have any questions? Please feel free to contact us.
WHAT DATA DO WE STORE?
If you place an order or create an account we ask for your details such as name, email address, delivery address and payment information. This enables African Wines to process your order as carefully and quickly as possible and to keep you informed. Certain information is necessary to share with others such as a delivery service.
- In order to process your orders, including warranty and return period, your personal data will be stored during this period. After this period, your data will be stored for a maximum of two years for statistical purposes. Your data will be removed afterwards, provided that it is legally required to keep it longer, for example the tax retention obligation of seven years.
- You pay securely via the online 'payment provider' Mollie (credit card, iDeal or bank transfer) or afterwards via partner Klarna. Your payments and payment details are recorded in their system. If you choose to pay via Klarna, your data will be checked and registered there. After receiving this information, Klarna decides whether you qualify for this payment method. We require of course that these other parties, just as careful with your data as African Wines. In the other payment methods, your bank details are not stored by us and every payment method is secure.
- You can subscribe to the digital newsletter. African Wines will keep you informed of the latest trends and interesting offers via the newsletter. To make your account even more personal you will see general and personal preferences on the webshop. This is done on the basis of your data, such as previous orders and items placed in your shopping basket. If you are no longer interested in the African Wines newsletter, you can unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- When you participate in a win promotion, we will ask you for contact details. This way African Wines can keep you informed if you have won and send you the price.
- Your details may be passed on to our partners. This includes writing a review and personal advertisements based on your personal data. We have strict agreements with these partners about the careful handling of your data.
We will never misuse your data and will never sell your data to others. If this Privacy Statement is not entirely clear to you or if you have any other questions, please contact African Wines via email@example.com or via +31 (0) 70 - 250 52 80.